Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Happened After The Alabama Game

Folks, as you know, I took what may have been perceived by some as an inexcusable hiatus after the loss to Alabama. I took a lot of heat for it at the time, much of which I felt was undeserved. I promised you an explanation, and I feel like you deserve one. Well, what had happened was, I was really, really, really, very upset by the outcome of the game, like super pissed, and I didn't feel like posting or dealing with any of you. So, there you have it. I'm sure some of you probably wish you could take back some of the stuff you said, but I'm a forgiving person. So thank you for continuing to support Mind of a Gamecock.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if it's personal why tell us at all? It's cool if you want to tell us, but why wait until now if your plan was to tell us all along?

Anonymous said...

Does this have to do with hepatitis and mexican boys?

Anonymous said...

pitiful

Anonymous said...

Ownerman said...

"Well, let me just say, the reason for my disappearing act this week was two-fold:

1) I can't give you this reason. It's of a personal nature and it's none of your business.
2) This reason will be made clear to you in the coming future. It may be 3 months. It may be 1 year. It may be exactly 4 weeks and 2 days. But the truth will be revealed when the time is right. It'll all come out."

This is super gay. You are like really, really, really, very gay. Major split tail! This is laughable. You cried didn't you? I knew it! I will no longer refer to you as ownerman, you are now mega fag.

Unknown said...

Maverick, if that doesn't sound like a personal thing to you, I don't know what would. I was crushed. Can you not understand that?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You have lost all man points and are now a woman. Now go cry elsewhere.

I am glad you've accepted the fact that Clemson sucks and you're able to live your life to the fullest and live like a true realist to your team. Now don't let it happen again.

Now go make me a sandwich.

When's your time of the month?

Unknown said...

I removed the picture and the comments because he didn't do anything to deserve being insulted.


I seriously can't believe y'all are giving me such a hard time over this. If I had known it wouldn't go over well, I would have just posted as soon as I got back from Atlanta.

Unknown said...

You shouldn't be so mean, Brett. On the other hand, you are a pretty cool guy, so, maybe you are onto something.

Anonymous said...

Nah, I'm just giving you and your friends a hard time. It's all in good fun.

Anonymous said...

You are so brave.
You have a heart like a mountain.
You've got bachi balls in your shorts.
I know this has been hard.
I commend you.