Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Have An Announcement

Folks, this blog has become tedious. It is much harder, and more time consuming, than I had initially thought it would be. With that in mind, I have decided to approach it like I have most of the difficult things I've experienced in my life - I'm quitting. Maybe quitting isn't the right word. Perhaps I should say, I'm not going to blog anymore. But don't panic, I am still going to blog every now and then. Every Sunday I will put out my MOAG Power 20 and the 10 Things I Learned This Weekend pieces that everyone loves so much. I will also try to re-focus the effort back towards what made this blog great, the dumb things that South Carolina fans say. So I want to thank everyone who reads my blog. It's been a great ride, and I know y'all have learned a lot about the game. Thanks, and remember to check back every now and then for some funny stuff. I will leave you with one last prediction: Clemson 29, GT 28

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the optomism. we're cheering for ya!

Anonymous said...

You're heading out riding the horse of another wrong prediction? =[ Sigh. Well, good luck with everything and look forward to seeing all the cool things you learned over your weekends. Hasta Luego.

Yabo-Dabo-Doo.

Unknown said...

I gave up on the child when I found out it was a girl.

Anonymous said...

You should name it Dabo.

Or Spurrier.


Make us proud.

Anonymous said...

Mega-fag,

You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? So, what's going to be different about your blog now compared to what it's going to be after you quit? Basically you said, "I'm quitting, accept I'll still post most of what I already do." You are so dillusional. Snap out of it, admit the facts, move on. This is big boy internet. Men don't take their ball and go home.

Anonymous said...

Mega fag,

One more thing. Man were you ever wrong! Look at the end of your post here before the WF game.

5. Spence v. Grobe. The game against Wake Forest last year is the best game Clemson has played since the start of the 2007 season. It was an outstanding performance by everyone involved, most notably, Rob Spence. He had WF confused and off-balance from the opening kick. DO NOT expect to see that again tonight. Spence is scared of his shadow right now, as well he should be. I think his job, and not necessarily Bowden's, is on the line tonight.

What a memory!

Anonymous said...

I did not see this coming at all.

Anonymous said...

Philip is dead on. Bullseye.
I could not agree more.
Where is this behavior coming from?
I will probably lose sleep over this.

Anonymous said...

Another failed prediction. Sorry, Owner...just isn't your's or Clemson's time. You'll get one right someday, just like Clemson will stop sucking someday.

Or not.

Either way, Clemson is a complete joke.

Anonymous said...

"that everyone loves so much"

"what made this blog great"

that's priceless. newsflash, people read this to laugh at your constant failure not because they respect your insight. you should have quit after the bama game. you lost all credibility right there. "softer than tits" LOL

Anonymous said...

You're a liar and I don't like your pants.