Friday, September 5, 2008

Regarding The Alabama Game

Folks, I know you were anxious to give me some guff on Monday. Again, I can't stress enough how sorry I am that mitigating circumstances prevented that from happening. For the record, I was an absolute fool last week when I predicted a victory over Alabama. Everything that has been said on this blog is right, and I am wrong. I deserve this. But starting this week, there won't be any more mistakes. I can't foresee an instance in which I will be wrong for the rest of the season. Thanks again for your patience. Stay tuned for MOAG's Weekly Hot Picks coming up. This is free money, folks. Every Friday I'll post the 5 surefire locks of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Douchebag. What kind of fan obsesses about his team's rival? Reminds John of the week after Clemson laid an egg against Bama, he overheard Clemson fans talking shit about Carolina. If John were a Clemson fan, he would have shut the hell up, because his team got embarrassed and had no room to talk.