Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Major Blog Announcement

I have gotten this suggestion from a lot of people over the last 2 weeks, and what my readers wants, my readers gets.

Starting immediately, I will delete all comments with an "anonymous" handle. I'm not saying you have to put your real name out there, but you need to pick a handle and stick with it. My colleagues and I feel this will cut down on some confusion, and it will allow the readers to interact more efficiently and intelligently with each other.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I just removed your comment. What are you going to do about it?

Anonymous said...

nice work. the "man" is still holding us down. i'll still talk junk about va tech and anyone else! bring it!
JE

Anonymous said...

i won't hide behind the anonymous either. you clemzon fans are wack! -ricky f

Unknown said...

This is already working well.

Anonymous said...

What do I think about that? I think you need to find some hobbies that give you the chubbies. You're acting more giddy than Brokeback Bowden around Kyle Parker during baseball season.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S giddy.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty damn giddy.

Anonymous said...

I support this stance

Anonymous said...

Do you support gay marriage as well?