Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pull the Plug Nurse, He's Got Orange In His Blood

Folks, the condition I've presented to you on this blog is called mind of a gamecock. It is unavoidable and incurable. It targets children and adults, men and women, babies and the elderly. And once you get it, your fate is worse than death. Central to the disability is an overwhelming sense of paranoia. I've given you several examples of that paranoia on these pages, but I think it is important that you know.........it's getting worse.

Everywhere you turn these days, someone within the USC administration and/or fanbase is spouting off to the media because someone is out to get them. Be it a Clemson website operator, a Clemson coach, the Columbia P.D., or God herself, people are out to hurt the gamecocks. At least, that's what their brass would have you believe. The latest bloviation came today, from longtime university BOT member Eddie Floyd(link to article http://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=834387):

"Our campus police have targeted our athletes," said Floyd in a telephone interview. He went on to imply, in none too subtle fashion, that the police targeting gamecock athletes are none other than Clemson fans. "We have a guy investigating our athletes who has Tiger paws in his office."

Dr. Floyd is described as one of the most respected members of USC's board of trustees. I'm sure he is. I'm also sure he is a highly intelligent, skilled surgeon from Florence. I'm sure he's made more money than I'll ever see. I'm sure he's lived an exemplary life. My intent here isn't to question Dr. Floyd's reputation. All I'm doing is showing you the proof. Mind of a gamecock, as I stated earlier, is unavoidable and incurable. We're talking about a man with the credentials of which most of us can only dream. But bring up gamecock football, and you have more potential for crazy than a bum with a prescription pad.

Later in the day, his comments having been rebuffed by some of his closest colleagues, Dr. Floyd offered a gentler accusation(link to article http://www.thestate.com/gogamecocks/football/story/482269.html):

"I feel they have overstepped in some areas," Floyd said Wednesday from his home in Florence. "After talking to some of the people, this is how I feel. And I always say what I feel, good or bad."

"My feeling is that (targeting athletes) has happened. I'm sure the administration may have a different opinion," Floyd said. "But certainly that's what I think."

Regarding the police officer with a tiger paw in his office, Floyd had this to say, "One of the investigators that had a tiger paw in his office, my understanding is he said it was a joke. I don't know." "I haven't looked at it. I haven't seen it. But that's what I heard."

So, what does this all mean? Essentially, it means Dr. Floyd disparaged the professionalism and integrity of the USC campus police department, with nothing more than a gut feeling and a poor sense of humor as evidence. This was done, of course, while conveniently overlooking the fact that the athletes being "targeted," were arrested for COMMITTING CRIMES. This is real f#@kin life, dog! It's time for the program to look inward for someone to blame rather than outward. And if you are going to lob such damning accusations, you might want to make sure you've got more than "Uh, I heard something, somewhere, I think" to back it up. Because right now, the only people being targeted are members of the USC campus police department. It'd be a real shame for Dr. Floyd if ever he needed their help.

So, gamecock nation, my appeal to you is simple. The next time your star quarterback gets arrested for keying a car, don't blame the person who gave him the key. Next time you have a meathead pair of twins brutally assault a small, solitary victim for no discernable reason at all, don't blame Budweiser for distributing the beer bottle they hit him with. Next time you have a player arrested for buying weed, don't blame Mexico for exporting the drug. Take some pride in yourselves. Stop it with all the self-pity, paranoia, and delusion. Thank you, and goodnight.

Seriously though, don't stop it with all the self pity, paranoia, and delusion. It's kind of important to me.

Let's here it from those who support Dr. Floyd:

- Dr. Floyd has valid points. Barny Fife and his brothers are alive and well and some of them are wearing tiger paws. They have messed with a lot of good people not just athletes. A self important bunch. USC could do without a police dept.

- All I want to know is, who on earth at the University of South Carolina decided to hire a Clemson graduate or fan for the Campus police? You've got to be kidding me. It seems like a no brainer to me. I'm not saying they aren't capable, but I mean come on, you could definitely find someone NOT affiliated with our rival.

- there is now way i would hire a clemson person for the campus police that should be addressed and if the allegations are correct about them going after athletes they should be fired. Heck i think they should be fired anyway.

- Bout time we started standing up to this BS!!! This is the type of stuff that has went on for years!!! The new powers are not gonna take it and I love it!

- Either way if there are witnesses that will attest to these campus police high-fiving after arresting one of our football players and they have tater paws all over their office or locker or what have you, they're toast and we have every reason to torch them. I'm not saying the above is facts but that seems to be the jest of what Dr. Floyd is adressing in the article.

- Whether he turns out to be right or wrong, I'm glad the discussion was made public by someone in a prominent position at USC.Why not put the USC-PD under the same scrutiny our players are placed under?

- I only have 2 comments:1) Steve Spurrier is the best thing to ever happen to our football program.2) The culture is changing before our eyes, my friends.

- Where there is smoke there is fire. Clemson is starting to get a little sloppy when it comes to cover ups.

- It's hard not to believe that our players are not singled out by the PD. My gosh, it is just hard to believe that the players we recruit are any different from players on other teams from the area. My goshs, CU, USC , UGA all recruit the same basic areas. You mean, that USC gets all of the bad apples from a particular region. No, that would be impossible, imo. PS: If there was someone who had a tiger paw rug in his office that worked for USC then he would be gone if it were up to me. Or else he would be required to remove the rug at the very least. I work for a Fortune 100 company. And I can assure you if I had a rug, picture, emblem, etc. of one of our competitors I would be gone in a heart beat.

- If It is indeed true that there are Clemson supporters in the USC police dept. that needs to be handled and now. There are plenty of qualifed USC grads or supporters to fill those jobs There is no place for them on our campus period. I should think that they would not want to be here unless they had bad intensions. As most of us know Taters will do anything to get negative things out on the Gamecocks. And we all know they will do anything to win .Whether it be paying athelets and almost anyting to win . Like the national championship that the bought.

- I appreciate the stance of Dr. Floyd has taken as it is the first time that I have ever seen a senior member of the university recognize and make comment on the subject of Clemson. You see, he recognizes something most of you do not. Clemson and its supporters hate, and I mean hate, USC much more than we dislike them. It is 24x7x365 how much they put into hating us. It is built into their system and passed down to family members for generations. Clemson is akin to a cult and for some reason, it gets in a persons blood and becomes infectuous. While I understand that the role of law enforcement is dangerous, I can also understand that if we have Clemson loyalties in our system, then the system could be compromised. Kudos to Dr. Floyd for he at least understands what is going on. Too bad the other trustees can not understand this.

- I posted a while back that those people were behind most of our problems and have been for forty years, they are the same as terrorist.

Get this, I swear this was really said:

- IMHO......Mungo should have either kept his mouth shut or Stood by Dr. Floyd. He doesn't have to agree with Dr. Floyd, but if he doesn't then he should have just said "I respect Dr. Floyd, but I do not have an opinion on what was said." It shows his character for what he is for him to come out and back stab a fellow board member. Not to mention, doing it so quickly. Maybe he is jealous that his name is not on the stadium anywhere or for just some other reason.

- Just one more example of USC fans eating their own.

- Mungo was probably a nerd that got beat up all the time when he was a kid and hates the world. Probably didn't get laid until he was married or paid for it. And no I don't have video evidence, it's my opinion based on historical analysis of such punks.

* editor's note: for anyone unaware of this fact, the Mungo mentioned above is another respected USC BOT member, who roundly refuted Dr. Floyd's comments later this afternoon.


On reasons why they hate Clemson:

- 1. Their irrational, delusional fans. It's impossible to hold a normal, intelligent sports conversation with these people. 2. The "cult" of Clemson. It extends from the fans to the coaches to the university administration. Truth and accountability are non-required electives at Clemson. 3. Orange and purple.

- the way they back stabbed us in the early 70's

- 1. They break the law and the rules and the refs, police, & NCAA let them get away with it. 2. They hide, cover up, and deny #1 and when they occasionally get caught they defend it. 3. The media is on board the tater train. 4. They are the luckiest team in college football. 5. They are obnoxious, obstinate, arrogant, and blind to reality. 6. They think they are ultimate perfection.

- Tater fans have overtaken UNC fans as the most arrogant and elitist around. At least UNC fans have some national titles and academic ranking to hang their hat on. Tater fans have taken a football championship 25+ years ago, some silly magazine ranking, about 30-40 SAT points, and a few head-to-head wins....and they have turned it into the stuff of LEGENDS in this state. Incredibly arrogant...and for very little reason.

- I hate clempson because police officers love them.

- They throw any form of morality out the window whenever it suits them.

- Their fans are the dumbest, most obnoxiously delusional pieces of trash to ever walk the earth.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But bring up gamecock football, and you have more potential for crazy than a bum with a prescription pad."
Well said, fine sir. Indeed.

Anonymous said...

OMG I DONT BELIEVE THIS YOU MADE ALL THIS UP LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOONNEEEE!!111

*Crickets*

Good night.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I give John, Ricky, anonymous, and myself credit for even coming here and using our time to read what a website can already give us.

Thanks, Clemson fan! Without you we wouldn't have anything to laugh at.

Except your joke of a program.

Anonymous said...

So, I guess most intelligent people steer clear of posting comments on this site or others?

Anonymous said...

MOAG,
Rumor was that you once got busted for drinking in college. Do you think that most likely that arresting officer was a Carolina Fan.

Anonymous said...

Nah, that pig graduated from Woodmont.

Anonymous said...

what a joke.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Keep reading and tell your friends.

Anonymous said...

No thanks. Maybe your friends can come and leave awesome comments with us.

Afterall, this blog is just buzzing with popularity and wise comments.

tom said...

One word answer: McDaniel. If this had happened at USC he would be suspended. At Clemson he is still allowed to play football. McDaniel is all anyone has to know to be aware of the differences at Clemson and USC.
USC over reacts. Clemson - cover up is the name of the game.
You might want to post : "The Mind of a Tiger: protect our athletes at all cost including the physical abuse of other students”.
You guys should be so proud.

Anonymous said...

"Thanks for the comments guys. Keep reading and tell your friends."

"No thanks. Maybe your friends can come and leave awesome comments with us."

Textbook irony. Awsome.

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah. I was hoping some jackass with internet access would pickup on my "textbook irony." See, without it what kind of blog would this be?

I've ran into numerous Anti-Clemson blogs and they're all insanely better than this blathering crap. Not that I support either, but I can pick a favorite between the two. Making fun of Clemson is so much easier, regardless of what Tiger fans tell you.

You should try to find some of their blogs. They're all pretty hilarious.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can really tell you hate this place.......

Anonymous said...

Which of the 500 people posting shit on your blog are you talking to?

Hate? You have most of us all wrong. Well, you do me. I can't speak for these other goomers.

I enjoy posting here because I find your blog hilarious and something I can poke fun at. So maybe we should be thanking you more than you should be thanking us.

Unknown said...

I think you know who I was talking to.

Anonymous said...

who?

what?

Anonymous said...

Owner, are you EVER going to give me a link showing me the results of VT and Clemson's overall history? AND along with that please include the last time you beat us.

I mean damn, if we were all in diapers that isn't much to brag about, now is it?

Sorry, but all Clemson even has in their archives is starting with the 98-99 season. And I think we all know what happen that year when you played us in "Death Valley."

You Clemson fans cried enough tears to fill Hartwell back up.

All jokes aside, I really hope you get to the ACCCG to play us. Maybe this time you'll come ready to play some football and not that pansyball Tommy Bowden loves.

Anonymous said...

that's all clemson has to turn to when nothing goes their way. overall records. sad.

Unknown said...

sorry, anonymous VT fan. get yourself a handle so it's less confusing. here is the link to the all time VT/Clemson series. I didn't see that you asked for it.

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/records/opp-opp.pl?start=1869&end=2007&team1=Clemson&team2=Virginia+Tech

Anonymous said...

You gave me the link to Virginia, but it's all good. I got it.

I forgot how little we play each other. Either way, '89. Quite a ways back. Something obviously happened to both of our teams when the 90's hit.

And it probably won't stop either.

Rock on.

Unknown said...

it was the link to VT, but apparently part of it got cut off.

keep that link in your favorites. it's a wealth of info.

Anonymous said...

Indeed it is. I've been on it the past hour just looking at rivalries and overall records.

Apparently, most rivalries in today's college football are a bit one-sided. Most of the rivalries I looked into, which was most of them, appear to go heavily to one team. The overall record isn't even close with most rivalries. I didn't realize that.