Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Matinee

Nothing really hilarious happened to the gamecocks this weekend, other than losing a court battle to Southern California(which led to some hilarious MOAG). So I figured I would just inundate y'all with some of the week's best.

On Georgia:

- Look at UGA's schedule last year and then come back and tell me "you fear them"! The best team they beat was a 5 loss Florida team. Tennesseee took them to the woodshed, as bad as the score was, it wasnt even that close, couldve been 68-7. They had a phantom penalty call that put them in position to kick a last second fg to win vs Vandy. USC beat them between the hedges and it shouldnt have been as close as it was. UGA got the best draw of any bowl game, Hawaiii lol please!UGA will not finish in the top 20 this year.

- Can you imagine UGA coming to our house ranked #1? Spurrier must be foaming at the mouth. He owns Georgia.

On the future of gamecock football:

- Ladies and gentlemen this is an exciting time for our program. Things are moving in the right direction. How can you not be pumped up about the future? It's a great time to be a Gamecock!!!

- Yup, it's a New Gamecock Generation! This Century we are 54-42 total and 30-34 in the SEC. Improvement over the 90's.

- A program is being built guys, with primarily high school recruits and quality ones at that. It's all coming together right as we are modernizing our facilities to attract an even higher quality of recruit. It's the perfect storm. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

On Clemson:

- I am from the upstate and am aware of what has gone on at that school for years. They run the best spin machine in the country. Everyone from the custodians, professors, board of trustees, students, campus police, news tv, news papers, and last but not least the coaches have but one mission and that is to protect clemson football and its players. It's gone on since the 50's and untill the NCAA gets back in there it will continue to happen. Just to warn you people will laugh at your accusations and say you are over reacting but the funny thing about it is that's how they have been able to get away with such things over the years. People don't want to believe what lengths those people will go to just to win a few football games ,but it DOES happen.

- However, I'm amazed at our fans, and administrations, unwillingness to notice, admit and do something about the other teams who have gained an advantage over us because of their cheating ways.

- ever heard of The Fridge(Wm Perry) He would come off the field at the end of a game holding his hands out four the cash to be handed to him!

- I did some research on CU and I'm not sure they have one legitimate win in their history. I posted it here and it received 2500 views and was called I'm fed up with Clemson. I posted it on FGF and it got 111 responses and 9000 views. Most of the responses were from CU fans because I touched a nerve. They told me to get a life even though some of them had over 10000 posts on our forum. I e-mailed the NCAA @scooper@ncaa.org and I e-mailed other media outlets. I'm tired of CU and if any USC fan has legitimate proof please take action.

On Stephen Garcia:

- No, they're not choir boys.But, there is no way in heck, these "higher profile" players are bigger criminals, or breaking the law with more consistency, than the other players or normal students around USC.

This next one deserved a category of its own:

- Clemson and Clemson fans know the easiest way to offset USC's chance of success, is to go after our best play makers. They have resolved to HIT us where it will hurt us the most. Every single time we gain momentum, gain a player, or land a recruit they start trying to find a way to throw the orange wrench into our progress and kill it.And, obviously, it hasn't been that difficult for them. Especially, when they're dealing with the naive and passive sorts that USC officials, coaches, and fans have been.Clemson got them some "insiders" hired into the right positions. Then they resolved to tear down their arch rival from within.This "warfare" is nothing short of what the mafia has done to manipulate their victims throughout history.

Now check out some of the responses to the previous post:

- I couldn't agree more. I own a business and frankly it would take quite an interview for me to hire a CU alum etc. My blood runs Garnet and orange has very little place in my life. GO COCKS!

- The momentum is swinging and the egg heads are being swept out. Mark my words the Clemson fellow cop is not the only one whom will eventually be looking for somewhere else to work. The Dean of admissions is also a Clemsonite, either him or one of his higher ups within the dept. If I were him I would take notice of what is going on and would not pull some foolishness.....but as we have seen recently that is not the case....guess what look for him to be re-assigned at the very least. Things are getting fixed. The3se situations...this cancer that has plagued the university for decades is being addressed. Spurrier is a maswter player and he is smarter than all those eggheads combined.

- It's almost like a "soft jihad"? Destroy from within. By their own hands.

- Right on, I will bet you will not find Carolina people in the Clemson system like we find Clemson people in the USC system. They are well versed at control. They systematically protect their athletes using whatever means necessary including the town of Clemson police and of course the campus police.

- Whether you like the underlying moral implications or not, from a football standpoint, CU, Georgia, FSU, etc. has our number. Look at the win loss records. Look at the arrest records.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn brah, you're losing your touch. Start posting some comments that are...you know...actually funny.

And that's not being being a dick. Most of those don't even make me crack a grin, and I have just a good sense of humor as anyone else.

Don't just post comments to post. Make them funny..you know?

I do enjoy coming here though, just for the hell of it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with that. Some of the earlier blogs were somewhat funny, but now it just seems like you're posting things just to post them. Not on the caliber of humor it brings.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER GUYS I WAS TOTALLY LOLING THE WHOLE TIME LOLOLOOLLOLOL

Clemson fan humor at its best.

Anonymous said...

You guys are being real Mcassholes!

Anonymous said...

I thought the first one about Georgia was pretty funny...
And the one about the Mafia, and the "soft jihad"-Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Owner, post some of the comments Clemson fans are saying about the McDaniel case now that it has taken a different turn.

Embarassing to say the least.

Meh. Some of this was funny.

Anonymous said...

lmao.

The McDaniel case is more of a circus now than anything because of how Clemson fans love to spin everything their way. Embarassing does sum them up pretty nicely.

Unknown said...

I won't comment on that case publically while it is still pending. I am still in the process of gathering all the facts.

Anonymous said...

Gathering the facts? lmao.

You and Clemson fans can take that weak-ass spin elsewhere. Everyone knows the real story- stop being delusional. There's a reason he asked for PTI, buddy.

Clemson has a known woman-beater for a linebacker, and Bowden is waiting to see if they'll need him to suspend him because he's a two-faced joke just like his dad.

Get over it, Clemson fans.

Unknown said...

By all means, if you know the real story, please enlighten us. By the way, he didn't ask for PTI. The solicitor offered it after talking it over with McDaniel and the girl.

Anonymous said...

While not an explicit admission of guilt, I think it would be logical to say that his "witness" information was not as exculpatory as most Clemson fans on this site touted.
If you were innocent of all charges , what would you do?
Would you not fight the charges tooth and nail in front of a jury of your peers.
Let's not be childish here, you know he is guilty, now Tommy knows he is guilty, now let's see what happens.

That being said, it's insane some of the idiotic things I'm hearing Clemson fans say about the case, and how bad most of you are trying to spin it.

If I was totally innocent and had 3 witnesses that were credible and that were backing me up - against someone that didn't have any witnesses - I'd be in court and looking foward to it.


Just common sense.

Obviously common sense is what a lot of Clemson fans lack. While I have nothing against you, since you do show common sense, this case is a joke.

I mean...comparing this case to OJ and Duke? Are you kidding me?

Rock on.

Unknown said...

I wonder if you're that South Carolina fan, northstrand T. You have a similar rambling, repetitive writing style.

Like I said, I don't know what happened. All I know is that if I were in McDaniel's shoes, I would listen to my lawyer. It isn't a stretch to think an innocent black man might get wrongly convicted by a jury of small town white people.

Anonymous said...

One of them might be, but I'm not. Regardless, I really don't see a point in Carolina fans becoming involved. They should sit back with everyone else and watch Clemson and its fans lose themselves over this debacle.

It really is amusing.

Anonymous said...

Clemson fans "lost themselves" a long, long time before Mcslaphoe came along.